Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is Anybody Out There?

Ok... Christmas is over. The next holiday is Valentine's Day... UGH!!! I will be working my BUTT off, but what about you guys? What is going on with everybody? I built this blog as a way for everyone to keep up with each other... buttttttt no one is blogging.....
I saw Johnna at the Bridal Market this past weekend she was helping out her friend Meegan with her Photography booth... I saw Ricky Wayne the other day... when it was REALLY COLD and I was supposed to pick up Owen and Carli at School! Ricky and I were visiting, (FYI: Rick is back in the Falls for work!) and I completely lost track of time and oopppppssssss... needless to say I was out the door and having a panic attach... it took me a minute but I found them and had to take them for treats... to make up for being VERY late!!!
This weekend is Owen's birthday... we are going bowling tonite to celebrate... come join us, if you are in the Falls... call me 940-631-1414!!!
So now YOUR TURN.... Vicki and David are building a house... how's that going? Renee and Adam... whats new with you guys? Allison? I want to see some pictures of that little one!!! Mom? Michael? Megan? Hailey? Angela & Rick? Johnna & Shane, the newlyweds ;-)? Did I leave anyone out? If I did please forgive... I want to hear about you guys... sooooo get crackin!!!

Love to all..... Yvonne/Vonnie/Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Cheese!!!